Hotel Healdsburg and Jordan Vineyard & Winery are proud to announce the “Farm to Fork Culinary Journey,” the ultimate getaway for foodies and wine enthusiasts, taking place in the heart of Sonoma County. Launching in June, this memorable package includes a two-night stay at the award-winning Hotel Healdsburg in the heart of downtown Healdsburg, an epicurean excursion across Jordan Estate and a special farm-focused dinner for two at Hotel Healdsburg’s Dry Creek Kitchen restaurant featuring ingredients from Jordan’s garden.
The package is offered June through October 2014 and includes:
- Two nights of luxury accommodations at Hotel Healdsburg
- Two tickets to Jordan’s Estate Tour & Tasting
- Four-course dinner for two at Dry Creek Kitchen with wine pairings featuring Jordan wines
- One bottle of Jordan Chardonnay in-room upon arrival
- Daily gourmet harvest breakfast and valet parking
Premium or double queen packages at Hotel Healdsburg range from $1,309.80 to $1,549.80 and suite packages range from $1,509.80 to $1,869.80 (room, restaurant tax and gratuities excluded). To request a reservation, please visit Hotel Healdsburg’s website. Read our official press release for more information about the Farm to Fork Culinary Journey. View photos of the Jordan Estate Tour & Tasting below.