A historic vintage calls for a historic shoe. Serious wine drinkers need serious arch support, right? The first vintage in Jordan history aged entirely in French oak barrels–the 2015 Jordan Cabernet Sauvignon–releases May 1, 2019. To celebrate this milestone, we are thrilled to unveil the Air Jordan XV Retro 2015 Jordan Cabernet Sauvignon Limited Edition sneakers. Shoes drop April 1, 2019.
The Air Jordan XV Retro 2015 Jordan Cabernet Sauvignon series was created by Troy Cole of Kickasso Kustoms, a Los Angeles-based artist, beloved by celebrities and NFL players, who is known as the “Picasso of Custom Cleats.” (And for all your sneakerheads: We do know that this shoe is an Air Jordan XI. We are releasing the ’15 vintage, hence the XV.)
Shoe design highlights include:
- Wine cork midsoles
- Detachable corkscrew for versatility, featuring a Jordan French oak barrel stave handle
- 2015 Jordan Cabernet Sauvignon wine cork lace lock
- French oak barrel stave aglets
- French Digitsoles with Vivino wine app integration
- Egg-white fined lining for extra comfort
- 2015 Jordan Cabernet Sauvignon-infused leather upper
- Inserts marinated in coq au vin for 12 months to ensure the shoes always smell like a fine French restaurant
- Packaged in small French oak barrels for the ultimate unboxing presentation
Find the Air Jordan XV Retro 2015 Jordan Cabernet Sauvignon Limited Edition sneakers at fine shoe retailers worldwide on April 1.
Happy April Fool’s Day.
If you’re not already on our mailing list, be sure to sign up to receive the 2015 Jordan Cabernet Sauvignon release announcement.