With so many Americans staying home this winter, we are sharing the love on social media–creating more ways for our fans to connect digitally and win delectable giveaways with photo contests, Facebook VIP Group trivia contests and more. Here’s how you can become a member of the extended Jordan family and increase your chances of winning something special from the winery.
#MyJordanTable Monthly Photo Contests
All year long, we’ll be hosting monthly photo contests for a chance to win delicious Jordan products, including Jordan Salami Buio by Journeyman Meat Co., curated Chocolate Truffles by Le Belge, homemade Jordan salts and rubs, Jordan Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Jordan wine glasses and other delectable surprises. To enter, simply take a creative photo of you, your family and/or friends enjoying wine at your dinner table, post the photo to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter and tag @jordanwinery with hashtag #MyJordanTable in the caption. We will choose at least one winner at the end of each month and announce on Instagram. See the below photo gallery for inspiration. Don’t forget to read the official photo contest rules.
#MyJordanValentine Date Night at Home Contest
While many of us are sequestered at home due to the pandemic or are staying in with the winter weather, we’re all adjusting to new ways to keep food, wine and hospitality shining through virtual happy hours, curbside delivery and takeout options, and social media live videos. So, in the spirit of reconnecting over a glass of wine and a luxury restaurant experience, we’ve partnered with three top restaurants in five U.S. cities to create an unforgettable Valentine’s Day date night. We invite you to share a photo or video on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter telling us why you and your valentine should win a romantic five-star dinner at home this February by tagging @jordanwinery and using one of the following hashtags: #MyJordanValentineChicago, #MyJordanValentineLosAngeles, #MyJordanValentineMiami, #MyJordanValentineNYC or #MyJordanValentineHouston. Don’t see your city listed? Use hashtag #MyJordanValentine for a chance to win a gift from the Jordan Winery kitchen. Be sure to read the official photo contest rules.
We are also offering a complimentary deck of Jordan Sip & Flip couples playing cards for the first 100 orders of our featured Valentine’s Day gift sets. Offer ends February 9, 2021.
Participating U.S. Cities and Restaurants
- Alinea, 1723 North Halsted, Chicago, IL 60614, alinearestaurant.com
- Girl & The Goat, 809 West Randolph Street, Chicago, IL 60607, girlandthegoat.com
- Maple & Ash, 8 West Maple Street, Chicago, IL 60610, mapleandash.com
- Boa Steakhouse, 9200 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069, boasteak.com
- Catch LA, 8715 Melrose Ave, West Hollywood, CA 90069, catchrestaurants.com
- Spago, 176 North Canon Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, wolfgangpuck.com
- Carpaccio Restaurant, 9700 Collins Ave., Bal Harbour, FL 33154, balharbourflorida.com
- Stubborn Seed, 101 Washington Ave., Miami Beach, FL 33139, stubbornseed.com
- Zuma Miami, 270 Biscayne Blvd Way, Miami, FL 33131, zumarestaurant.com
New York City
- Catch Steak, 88 9th Ave., New York, NY 10011, catchrestaurants.com
- LAVO Italian Restaurant, 39 E 58th St (at Madison Ave), New York, NY 10022, taogroup.com
- TAO Downtown Restaurant, 92 9th Ave, New York, NY 10011, taogroup.com
- Bludorn Restaurant, 807 Taft St, Houston, TX 77019, bludornrestaurant.com
- Brennan’s of Houston, 3300 Smith St, Houston, TX 77006, brennanshouston.com
- Pappas Bros Steakhouse, Houston Galleria, 5839 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77057, pappasbros.com. View menu here.
The deadline to enter has passed. Thank you so much to everyone who submitted their #MyJordanValentine photos and videos!
Deadline to enter was Wednesday, February 10, 2021. Winners were contacted directly to coordinate dinner delivery address and time.
Facebook VIP Group
To make it easier to stay in touch with our top fans while we are unable to host tasting experiences at the winery, we created an online community group on Facebook to stay connected. It’s the place to share your Jordan moments and photos, chat with our staff, find last-minute offers not promoted in our emails and get first dibs on special offers and rewards availability. You must be a Silver, Gold and Platinum member of our loyalty program, Jordan Estate Rewards, to join the group, but gaining Silver status is quite easy. Once your lifetime spending at Jordan Winery (in person or online) totals $500, you become a Silver member. If you’re not already a member of Jordan Estate Rewards, join today for free and receive 3,000 bonus points. See the latest posts on our Facebook VIP Group.